S.C. Katz Media Advertising S.R.L.
Fiscal Code: 39808452
Trade Register: J8/1983/30.08.2018
Social Headquarters: Brasov County, Street Mesteacanului, No.13, Postal Code: 500302
The personal data provided will be used only for the stated purpose of this agreement. The data will be used for e-mail communications, to obtain our own statistics, to inform other means of communication about subsequent actions. The received information will not be made available to any natural person, legal entity, institutions, unless they are justifiably requested by the legal authorities or if the agency KATZ MEDIA ADVERTISING SRL is abused in any way.
We respect and guarantee the confidentiality of the data and we undertake not to transmit personal data to third parties. KATZ MEDIA ADVERTISING SRL guarantees that it will respect the rights imposed by law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement. Any user who has explicitly provided his / her email address on www.katzadvertising.com, or from other sources, may request the deletion of the data by a written request sent to
KATZ MEDIA ADVERTISING SRL does not assume responsibility for the loss of information due to errors or possible security issues of the actions of third parties. From 25 May 2018, the new general regulation on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data (GDPR) applies.
What data do we collect?
We collect information about you in three ways:
- Directly – when you visit the site or when you subscribe to the online newsletter from
- Indirectly – when you contact us to request a service offer, in which case your data is entered into our CRM system.
- From third parties – we may obtain information about you and from third parties who operate data through cookies, such as: Google, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn advertising networks.
At any time you can request the deletion of data, by sending us an email to the address, which will delete any data related to you in a maximum of 24 hours. At the same time, if you have chosen to subscribe to the newsletter, in each e-mail received from us there will be an Unsubscribe / Unsubscribe link, the pressing of which will cause the automatic deletion of the data and you will no longer receive information from us.
How we use the collected data:
We, together with our advertising service providers, may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To personalize the advertising we show you
- To provide you with technical support related to our services;
- To provide you with the requested services
- To respond to your requests and comments;
- To recognize the devices you use when you access and associate them with your profile.
- To inform you about delays, rescheduling, cancellations, or changes to services
- To be able to communicate administrative announcements or messages to you;
- To email you information about services related to us or other organizations we work with;
- To use certain technologies (such as Personal Audiences on Facebook or Google) through which we deliver advertising to you on other sites, based on Personal Data provided by you or third parties, to whom you have granted this right ;
We monitor the information obtained
We may use your data to identify the parts of the site you are interested in or your advertising preferences. We then use this information to show you ads and pages that we think might interest you, to personalize the way we communicate, or to personalize the content of the communications we send you. Content individualization means that it includes information that reflects the interest you have shown in the content of the pages or that we think you might be interested in and to improve the way we respond to your needs.
Disclosure of information
- If required by law;
- In connection with any legal action;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Links to and from third-party websites
KATZ MEDIA ADVERTISING SRL does not assume any responsibility for the content of the websites of third parties for which there are links.
Processing and storage of personal data
We respect confidentiality according to the GDPR regulation regarding the personal data obtained through the newsletter subscription forms. Personal data is of the standard type (First Name, Last Name, Email, Company) and we do not process or process sensitive Personal Data (political or sexual orientations, religious philosophies, etc.). Visitors may accept or refuse the use of data for marketing processes, such as sending newsletters, but they are not used for purposes other than those mentioned and will never be transferred to other parties.
We take both technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss or alteration of your information. The transmission of data over the Internet is inherently insecure and we can only guarantee the security of locally stored data. To increase security.